VEGAN MUSHROOM STROGANOFF #vegetarian

VEGAN MUSHROOM STROGANOFF #vegetarian
Vegetarian MUSHROOM STROGANOFF 

What was your most loved feast as a child? All things considered, this was mine: Mushroom Stroganoff! I was a particular eater in those days and I never completed a supper. Be that as it may, when my mother made Mushroom Stroganoff I licked out the whole plate! I am dead serious! What's more, no, I wasn't veggie lover as a child, I was vegan however. Be that as it may, it's not hard to veganize this dinner and I am certain you will love my veggie lover Mushroom Stroganoff as much as I do. 

smooth veggie lover mushroom stroganoff in a panI venerate mushrooms and vegetarian Mushroom Stroganoff will dependably stay a standout amongst my most loved dinners! The formula is plant-based, without gluten, smooth and tasty. You will just need one container to cook this simple to make comfort dish. On the off chance that you adore mushrooms, at that point you should likewise look at my Vegan Mushroom Risotto.

VEGAN MUSHROOM STROGANOFF #vegetarian



Ingredients :
  • 1 onion diced
  • 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 11 oz mushrooms, sliced (300 g)
  • 4 tbsp white wine (optional)
  • 1 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
  • 3/4 cup vegetable broth or water (180 ml)
  • 3/4 cup plant-based milk or cream (180 ml)
  • 2 tbsp cornstarch
  • Spice mixture: 1 tsp onion powder, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp smoked paprika, a pinch of chili flakes, sea salt & pepper to taste
  • 1 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes (optional)
  • Fresh thyme leaves and/or parsley (and/or tarragon), chopped
  • Serve with brown rice or pasta of choice

Instructions :
  1. Heat oil in a large pan/skillet, add onion and fry for about 5 minutes. Add garlic and fry for a further 1 minute.
  2. Now add the mushrooms and fry over medium heat for about 5 mins.
  3. Pour in white wine (optional), vegetable broth, tamari (or soy sauce), and the spice mixture. I love adding nutritional yeast flakes as well but that's optional! Bring to a boil.
  4. Add cornstarch to the plant-based milk or cream (I used canned coconut milk, however, almond milk, oat milk/cream or soy milk/cream is fine too) and stir to dissolve.
  5. Pour the milk/cream mixture into the pan and cook on low-medium heat for about 10 minutes until the sauce thickens. Taste and adjust seasonings as to your preference.
  6. Add fresh thyme leaves and/or parsley and/or tarragon to taste! Enjoy with brown rice or pasta of choice!

Read more our recipe : EVOLVED LENTIL WRAPS #vegetarian
Source : bit.ly/2UVOJmf

Post a Comment

0 Comments