Best Brussels Sprouts #vegetarianfood

Best Brussels Sprouts #vegetarianfood
The best Bruxelles sprouts, caramelized with honey and Dijon mustard, in one pan, on the stovetop.  Super straightforward and bound to flip a Bruxelles sprouts soul into an exponent.

Brussels Sprouts on platter with serving spoon
BEST Bruxelles SPROUTS

I had Bruxelles sprouts for the terribly 1st time in my 30’s.  My oldsters ne'er created them once I was growing up.  Then I got married.  Oh boy. millions of things my husband likeable I had ne'er had before.  Early in our married life he aforementioned he had a yearning for Bruxelles sprouts.  Yes, he aforementioned yearning, or even our friend Jim aforementioned that.  Can’t bear in mind. therefore the sensible adult female that i used to be (and typically still am) bought some recent Bruxelles sprouts to form for my husband.  Yuck. haven't any plan however I created them, most likely poached or steamed the euphemism out of them so place some butter on them. detested them and therefore the smell.

Brussels Sprouts browning in pan on stovetop

Best Brussels Sprouts #vegetarianfood


Also try our recipe : VEGAN BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER TACOS #vegetarian

Ingredients :

  • 1 lb Brussels sprouts
  • 1 tbsp unsalted butter
  • 1 tbsp olive oil ~ or about 2 tbsp or more of bacon drippings, instead of butter and oil
  • 1 tbsp good quality Dijon mustard
  • 1 tbsp honey ~ I really do just eyeball the amounts of mustard and honey
  • Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper

Instructions :

  1. Over medium high heat, melt butter and olive oil in large nonstick pan.
  2. Add brussels sprouts, toss to mix and add a sprinkle of kosher salt. Cook and stir until brown and crisp-tender
  3. Stir in mustard and honey until well combined and caramelized, a minute or two. Season with salt and pepper. Enjoy.

Read more our recipe : Norwegian Vegetarian Meatballs #vegetarianfood
Source : bit.ly/2SDmRRW

Post a Comment

0 Comments