CLEAN EATING LETTUCE WRAPS WITH CHICKEN AND AVOCADO #dietfood

CLEAN EATING LETTUCE WRAPS WITH CHICKEN AND AVOCADO #dietfood
Clean ingestion Lettuce Wraps with Chicken and Avocado - This light-weight and wholesome clean ingestion instruction is ideal for lunch or dinner.
If you’ve been following beside my diary or Instagram you recognize that I’ve been ingestion clean since might of 2015. In that time I’ve lost nearly 40 lbs. and I feel AMAZING! No more chronic heartburn, no more headaches, no more indigestion! I’ve been asked many times for my clean eating recipes, so I thought it was time to start sharing my favorites here on the blog.

This dead simple clean eating lettuce wraps recipe is one of my favorites. I sometimes make my chicken ahead and have this for lunch, but it’s also a great dinner!

CLEAN EATING LETTUCE WRAPS WITH CHICKEN AND AVOCADO #dietfood


Also try our recipe : HEALTHY SPINACH ARTICHOKE CHICKEN CASSEROLE #healthyfood

INGREDIENTS :

  • 1 lb. Chicken breast tenderloins
  • 1 large head butter, bibb or Boston lettuce, washed, dried and leaves separated
  • 2 large avocadoes
  • 1/2 cup natural salsa (no added sugar, I use Green Mountain Gringo.)
  • 1/2 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 tablespoon coconut oil

INSTRUCTIONS :

  1. Wash, dry and separate the leaves of 1 large head of Boston, Bibb or butter lettuce. I used Boston lettuce but any large leaf lettuce that you enjoy will work. Set aside.
  2. Pat chicken tenders dry. Season chicken breast tenderloins with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add coconut oil to very hot skillet and then add chicken. Immediately reduce heat to medium and sauté for 8-10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink in the middle. Be sure to turn chicken and check often to prevent burning. When cooked, remove from skillet and chop chicken into 1″ pieces.
  3. In a small bowl, mash the flesh of two avocados with a fork until just creamy. Spread avocado into each piece of lettuce. This will make about 8 wraps. Equally distribute chicken onto the lettuce wraps and top with natural salsa to taste.

Read more our recipe : No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Cups #healthysnack
Source : bit.ly/2tnYflw

Post a Comment

0 Comments