Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein #healthyfood

Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein #healthyfood
On the off chance that you know me, you realize that I jump on kicks of loving diverse nourishments an abundant excess. At that point I eat it constantly and in the end become ill of it. The first occasion when I can recall this event was with Easy Mac when I was a youngster. I needed that stuff constantly… and soon enough I couldn't take a gander at it any longer. All the more as of late, a year ago to be precise, I was fixated on brussel grows. Like truly fixated. I would have a gigantic bowl and call it supper. You may think, wow that sounds solid and bravo! Well it was for a brief period, however at this point I am not in affection with them any longer and I destroyed a fit as a fiddle side dish!! In any case.

I notice this since I am presently marginally fixated on Spaghetti Squash. I cherish it to such an extent. I make an effort not to eat pasta much since I can't eat only one minimal legitimate serving. Carbs are irresistible… so all things considered I simply supplant noodles with spaghetti squash and can appreciate loads of whatever I make! I saw this formula on Pinterest for chow mein and I needed to make it so terrible however I just couldn't do it since I realize how awful that would be for my big day. Supplement spaghetti squash. Indeed I realize it doesn't taste precisely like noodles, yet it is an extraordinary vehicle for tasty sauces and helps you enough to remember the first to keep you extremely fulfilled! Another most loved swap of mine is this Cauliflower Fried Rice – it is paleo and whole30 affirmed!

Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein #healthyfood


Also try our recipe : Grain Free Everything Cinnamon Rolls #healthysnack

Ingredients :

  • 1 large spaghetti squash
  • 1/4 cup COCONUT AMINOS (or tamari if not paleo)
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon COCONUT SUGAR
  • 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
  • 1/4 teaspoon white pepper (or black pepper!)
  • 2 tablespoons OLIVE OIL
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 3 stalks celery, sliced diagonally
  • 2 cups cole slaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)

Instructions :

  1. Cut a spaghetti squash in half length wise and scoop out seeds. Lay skin side up in a 13 x 9 pyrex and pour 1/2 inch of water in the bottom of the pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes, until flesh is very tender. Once done, scoop out flesh with a fork so it breaks apart into strings, set aside.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together coconut aminos, garlic, coconut sugar, ginger and white pepper; set aside.
  3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and celery, and cook, stirring often, until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in cabbage until heated through, about 1 minute.
  4. Stir in spaghetti squash and sauce mixture until well combined, about 2 minutes.
  5. Serve immediately.

Read more our recipe : Grain Free Lemon "Buttermilk" Pancakes #healthy
Source : bit.ly/2Sz3FIm

Post a Comment

0 Comments