CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI ALFREDO STUFFED SHELLS #vegan #vegetable

CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI ALFREDO STUFFED SHELLS #vegan #vegetable
There are two things I can't get enough of in the midst of my pregnancy as of recently: cheddar, and pasta!

I can't reveal to you how frequently my sweet companion has made spaghetti for me, and I basically lived off of quesadillas in the midst of my first trimester.

I could eat this surprising One Pan Baked Ziti every single night, and since I'm the one as a general rule responsible for dinner, we've been having most of my most adored soft pastas recently

CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI ALFREDO STUFFED SHELLS #vegan #vegetable


Also try our recipe : 15-Minute Tomato and Tortellini Soup #vegan #recipevegetarian

Ingredients :

  • 12 ounce box Jumbo pasta shells
  • 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken , shredded (I use rotisserie)
  • 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli , steamed and chopped

Alfredo sauce :

  • 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 3 cloves garlic , minced
  • 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 1 1/4 cups whole milk
  • 2/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
  • 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese , divided
  • 2 large egg yolks , beaten
  • salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste

Instructions :

  1. Cook pasta according to package instructions, just until al dente. Drain from water and lay out on a large dish to cool, so that they don't stick together.
  2. Make alfredo sauce:
  3. Combine butter, garlic, heavy cream and milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer. 
  4. Beat egg yolks in a small bowl. Add a spoonful of the hot milk mixture to the eggs, stirring to temper the eggs. Repeat with several more spoonfuls. 
  5. Slowly add the egg mixture to the saucepan and stir to combine. Remove from heat

Read more our recipe : Veggie Frito Taco Salad #vegan
Source : bit.ly/2hcw2Ic

Post a Comment

0 Comments