SINGLE-SERVE LASAGNA IN A BOWL #healthydiet

SINGLE-SERVE LASAGNA IN A BOWL #healthydiet
It's unnecessarily straightforward, takes very few fixings, and satisfies various longings.

This musing isn't one of a kind with me, anyway I can't recall where I recently found out about lasagna in a bowl/mug. Much equivalent to you can serve an eggroll or burrito in a bowl without their different carbs, you most verifiably can make lasagna without noodles. Heaps of low-carbers have thought of worthy substitutions for noodles in lasagna, yet to me, it's essentially, why inconvenience? Disregard the noodles and give me the well done… the wiener, the sauce, the cheddar. All of the flavors are there, and I never miss the noodles. One of these days (after I come back from Ohio this fall), I will impact a broad scale lasagna to get ready sans noodles (with estimations, this time). I envision that would be extraordinary.

SINGLE-SERVE LASAGNA IN A BOWL #healthydiet


Also try our recipe : Thai Turkey Burgers #healthy #lowcarb

INGREDIENTS :

  • Crumbled sausage of choice (I used pork), cooked and drained
  • No-sugar-added pizza sauce
  • Shredded mozzarella cheese
  • Cottage cheese or ricotta cheese
  • Italian seasoning
  • Garlic powder
  • Salt

INSTRUCTIONS :

  1. Nope, I'm not giving you measurements. Use your own good judgment.
  2. Mix the seasonings into the cottage or ricotta cheese. Layer the ingredients however you want. I did the following: sausage, sauce, cottage cheese mixture, sausage, sauce, mozzarella.

Read more our recipe : Vegan Shepherd's Pie #healthyfood
Source : bit.ly/2OZAXwb

Post a Comment

0 Comments